Second date added for Medito Retreat 2023!Feb 12, 2023 — Steven Yorke
Meet like-minded people in a beautiful woodland setting, practice mindfulness and relax! This is hosted on a nonprofit basis, so any surplus proceeds will go to Medito Foundation, to help us to deliver free mindfulness resources to the world. The Medito team leading the retreat are volunteers.
Barefoot & Bower, Ryelands, Gloucester, UK
Number of spaces available
Maximum 15 people per retreat
- First retreat: 26th - 29th May 2023 (Watch video)
- Second retreat: 8th - 11th September 2023
We will provide healthy, plant-based meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner, tea and coffee, snacks. Please advise us of any dietary requirements.
Meditation, mindful walking, swimming in the lake and talks on mindfulness, compassion and insight from the founders of Medito Foundation.
This is a non-profit event, so any surplus proceeds will go back into Medito Foundation.
Private shepherd's hut for 1 person £420 (double bed)SOLD OUT Private shepherd's hut for 2 people £686 (double bed)SOLD OUT Private yurt for 1 person £430 (double bed)SOLD OUT Private yurt for 2 people £696 (double bed)SOLD OUT Camping £265 per person 1 Spot leftSOLD OUT
- Private yurt for 1 person (double bed) £430 ONE SPACE LEFT
Private yurt for 2 people (double bed) £696SOLD OUT Private shepherds hut for 1 person (double bed) £420SOLD OUT Private shepherds hut for 2 people (double bed) £686SOLD OUT Camping £265 per personSOLD OUT
If you are interested in booking, please email [email protected] with the subject line "Medito Retreat September 2023". We will then send you more information and a booking form.
You must be 18 years or over to book. If you are under 18, you can attend if you are accompanied by someone aged 18 or over.
- The yurts and shepherd's hut come with private showers and toilets
- For campers there are communal showers and toilets
- Communal kitchen
- Indoor and outdoor seating areas
- Swimming lake with rowing boat
- Communal fire pit
- No wi-fi, but most networks have good 4G reception (we recommend doing a digital detox!)
- Bedding provided in the cabin & huts