We're run completely by volunteers. Are you passionate about improving mental wellbeing and helping meditation and mindfulness reach the masses? Then join us!
We need help with
- Blogging (See blog guidelines here)
- Quality checking meditations before we add them to the app
- Giving feedback on existing app content
- Narration of meditations (high quality recording setup required)
- Junior Audio Editing - The Jr Audio Editor is someone who brings basic editing fundamentals in DAW skills (e.g. Pro Tools, Audacity, or Reaper) that can be utilized to focus on cross-checking scripts to ensure audio files are recorded properly and cleanly and cutting and spacing recordings to ensure proper flow of speech.
- Audio Editing - The Audio Editor is someone who brings extensive knowledge in DAWs with effects processing skills (e.g. Pro Tools, Audacity, or Reaper) and a familiarity with iZotope RX to not only cross-check scripts and cut and space recordings, but also remove discrepancies and unwanted noise as well as mix audio recordings to professional standards of clarity and loudness.
Who we are looking for
We don't mind if you are not an expert in meditation or mindfulness.
If you’re able to help us with any of the topics listed under "We need help with", you are someone who can be part of the team :)
We welcome anyone to participate. We do not and will never discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
We expect volunteers / contributors to have the same philosophy.
All volunteers must be 18+ years of age, but if you are under 18 there are still some ways that you can help - please see below.
How to volunteer
Please email us letting us know which of the areas listed above that you would like to help with (or if you have any other ideas of ways you could help). Please attach your CV and how many hours you can volunteer to [email protected].
Please note that we are looking for people who are interested in investing at least 2 hours a week regularly :)
17 or under and want to volunteer your time to help Medito and our community?
While you have to be 18+ years old to officially become a Medito volunteer, that does not mean that you cannot help the Medito community right now.
Consider being a local advocate for mindfulness and meditation in your school. Potentially you could work with your school administration and teachers to introduce meditation and mindfulness into your school day and utilize the Medito app to help facilitate that process. For example what if your school's morning announcements included a short meditation? Another way that you could proactively help to support Medito is to consider creating a "friendraiser" and/or a fundraiser to benefit the Medito Foundation in your community since we are a non-profit charity. With that said, most importantly keep meditating, and then when you are 18, please reach out again to officially become a Medito Foundation Volunteer!
Other ways to help
I want to donate
From just 3 euros per month, you can help improve people’s mental wellbeing by getting free meditation and mindfulness resources to the masses. Donate now.
I want to share Medito with friends and family
Feel free to share Medito with your friends and family.
Here are the links that you can use:
- Download the app for Android: bit.ly/medito-android
- Download the app for iOS: bit.ly/medito-iOS
- Follow Medito on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.