We need help with
- Audio editing
- Quality checking meditations before we add them to the app
- Giving feedback on existing app content
- Translation of meditations
- Narration of meditations in languages other than English
- Design (Particularly animation, but also graphic design, illustration)
We need advice on
- Business law (we're registered as a CIC in the UK and a Foundation in the Netherlands)
- Tax law / accounting
- International fundraising
Who we are looking for
We don't mind if you are not an expert in meditation or mindfulness.
If you are passionate about one of the topics under "We need help with" you are someone who can be part of the team :)
We welcome anyone to participate. We do not and will never discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
We expect volunteers / contributors to have the same philosophy.
How to contribute
I have a bit of time
Join us on slack by clicking here.
Introduce yourself on the #general channel (We are super friendly, so no pressure!)
Slackbot will send you a message with a few recommended channels. Pick the one you want to share your ideas, suggestions or whatever you have in mind :)
ⓘ If you want to help us in a different way, or if you just want to talk, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I don't have the time to contribute with my skills, however...
I want to donate
From just 3 euros per month, you can help us to keep going and to expand our reach. Donate now.
I want share Medito with friends and family
Feel free to share Medito with your friends and family.
Here are the links that you can use: