We're recruiting for a Board Member
If you'd like to join Medito Foundation's board of directors (voluntary position), please take a look at the role description. If you're skills and experience match what we're looking for, please get in touch!
We need help with
- Audio editing
- Quality checking meditations before we add them to the app
- Giving feedback on existing app content
- Narration of meditations in languages other than English (high quality recording setup required)
- Design (Particularly animation, but also graphic design, illustration)
We need advice on
- Business law (we're registered as a Foundation in the Netherlands)
- Tax law / accounting
- International fundraising
Who we are looking for
We don't mind if you are not an expert in meditation or mindfulness.
If you’re able to help us with any of the topics listed under "We need help with", you are someone who can be part of the team :)
We welcome anyone to participate. We do not and will never discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
We expect volunteers / contributors to have the same philosophy.
How to volunteer
Please email us your CV and how many hours you can volunteer to [email protected].
Note that we are looking for people who are interested in investing at least 2 hours a week regularly :)
Other ways to help
I want to donate
From just 3 euros per month, you can help improve people’s mental wellbeing by getting free meditation and mindfulness resources to the masses. Donate now.
I want share Medito with friends and family
Feel free to share Medito with your friends and family.
Here are the links that you can use: